Wednesday, March 6, 2013

RE: MY WILL..


> Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 15:28:40 -0400
> Subject: MY WILL..
> From: alyjohnsonj@yahoo.com
>
> My name is Mrs Alyssa Johnson. I am a dying woman who had decided to
> donate what I have to you. I am 59 years old and was diagnosed for cancer
> about 2 years ago, I lost my husband and i was left alone i have no family
> and I will be going for an operation, and i pray that i survive the
> operation I have decided to WILL/donate the sum of (Ten million five
> hundred thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the lord.
> Presently, I have informed my lawyer about my decision in WILLING this
> fund to you. Kindly Contact my lawyer through this email address
> (barrpeterashdown26@hotmail.co.uk) or you can call his private line: Tel:
> +447031885590. If you are interested in carrying out this task.a
> Thank you and God bless you.
> Mrs Alyssa Johnson.




Hello Lawyer,

Mrs. Alyssa Johnson asked me to contact you about the funds that I will be inheriting after her operation. She asked for me to spend her ten million dollars doing work for the Lord, and I will accept this challenge. Although I am deeply saddened by her impending death - I'm not sad at all because I don't know her. She might be really mean or a racist or something.

I have already begun planning for good things to do with the ten million dollars. For instance, some women have small ta-tas (gross!), and I could buy them big fake boobies. This will help their self esteem, and also help me be happier. Flat chested women make everyone sad.

Next, I will spend several million dollars hunting raccoons. I don't trust them, and I'm tired of them going through my trash cans. I have mail and other confidential documents in there. My friends tell me that raccoons don't have the intellect or opposable thumbs necessary to steal someones identity... I'm not fooled. I'll be damned if a raccoon buys an air conditioner he can't afford and ruins my credit score.

Lastly, I will give some of the money to poor people. I'll also motivate them by telling them things like "Stop being so poor" and "You're way too poor" and "You smell bad."

I'm excited to begin these projects - soon the world with be a better place. Please give me more information as soon as possible.

Although Mrs. Johnson's death is like a rain storm, I will be her heterosexual rainbow,

Dougg Bellowss
 

No comments:

Post a Comment