Monday, March 25, 2013

RE: Mr Bellows



Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:03:59 -0700
From: turgeonron@yahoo.com
Subject: Mr Bellows
To: 
We write to inform you that your unpaid fund has been released. You have been paid by cheque and the cheque is now with us.
Kindly respond to this message to confirm you have received this notice.
We shall be disclosing our address for collection  after receiving your message in regards to this above notice

Ron Turgeon



Hi Ron,

I have received your email about the unpaid funds - please supply me with any additional information. I will be eagerly awaiting your next email.

It is an ideal time for me to be supplied with more funds - my ex-wife took a lot of my valuables recently: my collection of swords; my poster of Steven Segal autographed by Jean-Claude Van Damme; and even my dog, Cornelius Fuzzy-bottom... also my dignity.

My your heart soar like the eagles,
Dee Bellows
 

No comments:

Post a Comment