Wednesday, March 27, 2013

RE: Mr. Bellows - Part 2



Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 14:18:34 -0700
From: turgeonron@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Mr Bellows
Dee Bellows

This is our address C 4 H56 ZOHGOU, Benin republic, kindly located us with this address for your cheque collection or better-still  we shall engage  you in a service  of a certified courier company if it will not be possible for you to be here

Ron Turgeon



Ronny,

I probably can't afford to go to the Benin Republic. First of all, I don't know where that is. Second of all, my ex-wife took all my money. She has wasted it all on shiny candlesticks, luxury cars, and expensive furs. At our last meeting, she was literally wearing two live golden retrievers as a vest. Literally... Literally.

Perhaps you should hire a courier to bring my cheque to me. Once I get it, I will be rich. Then I will make my wife jealous by making intercourse with an attractive younger woman. She will cry, then I will collect her tears and use them to season my delicious meals of cow meat... kind of like Mrs. Dash.

Please let me know when I can expect my cheque.  I am very excited to hear back. I will wet my pants now to save time for later...

May you move with the swiftness of the rabbit and strength of the panda,
Dee Bellows

No comments:

Post a Comment