Thursday, March 14, 2013

RE: Contact The Transferring Bank For Your Winning Funds Transfer Modalities



Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 08:40:58 +0100
Subject: ATTN: De'Rick Bellows - Contact The Transferring Bank For Your Winning Funds Transfer Modalities
From: mrpcdesk2011@gmail.co
From The Desk of
Microsoft AOL Referred Agent
Mr.  Paul Chadwick

ATTN: 
 De'Rick Bellows

With  reference to your last email it is my greatest pleasure as the accredited referred agent attached to your winning file with lucky numbers 07-26-33-09-07-22 (88), wish to let you know the exact nature on your verification information which you have submitted to my office/desk.

With regards to that, your  winning funds of £ 9,000,000 GBP, which  have been approved by the Microsoft AOL Email Lottery Promo and have been made out in full with your complete name as it appear on your claims information. Well, it is important to inform you via this medium on how to proceed further with the claims of your winning funds from the transferring bank.

You have been informed in our previous email on the transfer modalities of your winning funds which will be effected by the accredited bank to prevent fraudsters from having access with your winnings in any form, with the help of your bank, the transfer of your winnings will be effected under few working hours. Well, you are only expected to contact the bank as to be directed below and follow every instruction remitted to you by the bank to facilitate an easy and quick wire transfer of your winnings under 48-72 hours.

You are hereby advised to provide the under listed information to the bank as soon as contact have been made with the bank:

Your Complete Name:
Your Complete Home/Office Address:
Your Telephone/Fax Number
Your Winning Numbers

THE TRANSFERRING  BANK CONTACT DETAILS:
NAME: Alliance & Leicester Plc
Head Office: Carlton Park Narborough Leicester, LE19 0AL, UK.
TEL:+44 701 114 0864
FAX:+44 872 110 6547
CONTACT OFFICER: Brook Aurthur

You are advised you keep me informed as soon as contact have been made with the bank and if you need any further advise from my desk, do let me know, I will glad to let you know what to do as soon as possible.

NOTE: IT IS IMPORTANT WHEN CONTACTING THE TRANSFERRING BANK, YOUR NCLUDE YOUR TICKET NUMBER: 234-807-395-8109 FOR QUICK RESPONSE FROM THE BANK IN REGARD TO THE TRANSFER OF YOUR WINNINGS TO YOUR CONFIRMED HOME BANK ACCOUNT.

Await your response and congratulation once again on your lucky winning.

Yours in Service

Mr. Paul Chadwick
Microsoft AOL Referred Agen
t




Ms. Arthur,

Hello. I am a winner of the super lucky numbers Microsoft AOL Email Lottery Promo. You can tell by the name, it isn't fake at all.

I'm looking forward to collecting my winnings. Being rich is going to kick ass. I'm going to hook up with so many Asian chicks, it's going to be crazy. I'll probably buy a few Asian brides off the internet to start, then once they see how cool I am others will follow.

I know a lot of people say they're cool, but I totally am - for realsies. Here's the dealio: one time, I was making out with some chick, and then this other chick was all jealous and stuff, and like "I wish I was making out with you. I am jealous" and then the first chick was all like "I don't want to stop making out" - then I told the two chicks to make out with each other, and they did and I saw it. That definitely happened and isn't something I made up. Also, sometimes I drink beer and smoke cigarettes and wear Ed Hardy shirts.

Here is the information that you need:
Name: De'Rick Bellows
Address: 143 Fictional Boulevard. Fakington, KS 66234
Telephone Number: 913-843-2222
Fax Number: 913-234-889334-0
Winning Numbers: 234-807-395-8109

I can't wait to get paid - please mail me my money as soon as possible. I would prefer if you mailed it in some sacks with dollar signs on them. That seems like the most elegant way to transport large amounts of money.

May this go as smoothly as the skin of a wet porpoise,
De'Rick Bellows
 

No comments:

Post a Comment