Friday, March 8, 2013

RE: Confirm Email Notice Below ASAP


> From: referredagentdesk@gmail.com
> Subject: {Spam?} <<<< Confirm Email Notice Below ASAP>>>>
> Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 09:59:30 +0300
>
> Dear Beneficiary,
>
> It is our pleasure to inform you on our successfully organized sweepstakes
> which was done this year 2012 and we rolled out over US$ 725,989,087 for the
> yearly anniversary draws, which participants for the draws were randomly
> selected and drawn from a wide range of web hosts which we enjoy their
> patronage. NOTE: {TICKET NUMBERS: 234-807-395-8109 ,SERIAL NUMBERS:
> AOL/MICROSOFT/1276-009, LUCKY NUMBERS: 07-26-33-09-07-22 (88)
>
> Your email address have been selected in the MICROSOFT/AOL 2012 email promo,
> and your email has won the sum of £ 9,000,000 ( Nine Million British Pounds)
> in the email promo which was organized this 23rd day of March, 2012.
>
> Please be informed by this winning notification to file for your claims
> immediately, and you are advised to contact your referred agent with your
> verification information as required in the form below:
>
> Address: 26 High Street Starbeck Harrogate North Yorkshire, England HG2 7HY
> Referred Agent : Mr . Paul Chadwick
> Email: mrpcdesk2011@gmail.com
> TEL: +44-703-590-0378
>
> Name: .............. Country of Origin...... Place of Residence.......
> Occupation......Sex/Age.........Telephone/Fax....... Winning Email ID........
>
> NOTE: YOUR WINNING FUNDS WILL BE MADE READY TO YOUR HOME ACCOUNT BY THE
> ASSIGNED TRANSFERRING BANK WHICH HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE AUTHORITY BY MICROSOFT
> AOL EMAIL PROMO TO EFFECT TRANSFER TO WINNERS HOME BANK ACCOUNT UNDER 48
> HOURS.
>
> Mr. Steve Ballmer
> Chief Executive Officer
> © 2012 Microsoft Corporation Sweepstakes
>
> --
> This message has been scanned for viruses and
> dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
> believed to be clean.




Greetings Mr. Chadwick,

I am honored to be contacting you as a sweepstakes winner. As you already know, my email address was selected at random to receive 9 million pounds - which is very surprising to me, even though I have always been very good at the internet.

In the past, I used to say to people at the bus stop "I am not lucky" and they would say "you are not lucky" - but now things are different. If someone says to me "Are you lucky?" I will pull out many dollar bills, and stuff them down that person's pants. Then they will feel my good luck in their pants. Good luck feels tingly.

Now that I am very lucky and rich, I will quit my job and move out of my grandmother's basement. I will no longer be forced to eat dinner at 4:30 in the afternoon, and watch Wheel of Fortune. I can do whatever I want, including commissioning a painting of myself fighting a dragon. I'm going to hang it in my bedroom above my race car bed. It's going to be sweet.

Here is the information you requested:

Name: De'Rick Bellows
Country of Origin: America
Place of Residence: America
Occupation: Bowling shoe repair man
Sex/Age: Man/Old
Telephone/Fax: 785-312-4652

Please hurry up and send me the money - I want to buy things with it.

Love,
De'Rick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment