Monday, January 21, 2013

RE: Unpaid Funds


> From: ginosati@campbell.uknoc.co.uk
> Subject: Unpaid Funds
> Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 17:15:46 +0200
>
> I am Ms Annabel Okem. A computer scientist with central bank of Nigeria.
>
>
> I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release to you.
>
>
> The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth that on no account will they ever release the fund to you. Please this is like a Mafia setting in Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian.
>
>
> The only thing I will need to release this fund is a special HARD DISK we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it, recopy your information, destroy the previous one, and punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours. I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will run away from Nigeria to meet with you.
>
>
> If you are interested. Do get in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your banking details, so that there won't be any mistake.for phone converstion,please call me on +2348155605982.
>
>
> Regards,
>
>
> Ms Annabel Okem




Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 5:04 PM
To: ginosati@campbell.uknoc.co.uk
Subject: RE: Unpaid Funds

Ms. Okem,

I am interested in your special offer. Please email me back the next steps we need to take to get me my unpaid funds.

I am saddened that they cannot tell me the truth about my account - but I understand that it is like a mafia setting, for I am in fact a Nigerian (*gasp*). I grew up in Nigeria as a young boy - dancing in the town square, and playing jungle games with the other children. However, when I was nine years old, everything changed...

My family was killed by a wild herd of man eating zebras. I was able to escape luckily by wrapping myself in bacon. Zebras hate bacon. Then I gradually saved my money and came here to America as a young boy. I had a little extra, so I also bought a razor scooter. Now that I am a man, I have very little money. I was forced to trade my razor scooter for a grilled cheese sandwich.

You plan seems dangerous, but I think we must proceed. I need money to buy things and women, and I will share it with you because you have given me something to look forward to.

You news fills me with hope, like a polar bear filled with delicious penguins.

-Deedeniji Bellows




No comments:

Post a Comment