Wednesday, January 23, 2013

RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION (part 2)



From: gov.lamido56@w.cn
To: duhgee@hotmail.com
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION..........WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 18:54:34 +0000


http://odili.net/news/source/2009/aug/17/505.html

Attention,

how are you doing today ?

In brief I want you to know that $1.5m usd said to be in your favor, is  with our bank (Central Bank Of Nigeria) is  meant for people that have been scam before, and also for the people which there email address was found with the bellow apprehended scammer, and your mail address was found to be one amongst them that is why  you get the email you received from me, I just want you to know precisely why you are getting such mail from me. So I will advice you acknowledge my mail and send me your details so that will enable me effect the transfer into your desired account to
your country.

Furthermore, You will be getting all sort of mail from different angle claiming your fund is with them, saying they are lamido, say you have ATM etc. I am putting it to you this day for clarification that those people are try to get some money from you based on the little information they gathered about you and about our publicity regarding your funds delivery, so they took that opportunity to contact you so you will believe they have your fund.


However there are 3 documents involved in this transfer which we must be secure before the transfer of this fund commences namely:
 
1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT INJUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

By and large, I will need you to provide me with your complete details, that is:

1.Full Names........
2. Country.....
3. Occupation...
4.Phone Number...
5.Available bank information.
6. Age.....

Moreso,  if you want us to distribute your funds to the CHRISTIAN CHARITY ORGANIZATION, That will warrant you to sign us a document that will be send to you as soon as you get back to us once you get our e-mail.

 
I will advice you get back to me as soon as possible so that we can commence with the transfer process ,and as soon as these documents are been secured, I assure you that the transfer will take only 24 hours to reflect in any of the account you will provide to me today. As soon as you get back to me and the information's are confirmed properly, you will be sent the name where you will send the $250 to. Remember I told you that this is the only money you will be sending until you get your fund.

Bellow is the set of scammers that was apprehended and the fund realized from them and some others are meant to be given to you people that have fell victims of their scams. So you are welcome.


I await your swift response as soon as possible

Lamido Sanusi

Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Here are the SCAMERS that were arrested, Mr Brown John. Mr.Kevin C, Mr. Patrick Mike, Mr.alex howard, Dr. Frank Agu and others are here now.



To: gov.lamido56@w.cn
Subject: RE: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION..........WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST.


ATTENTION:

Hi,

Thank you for sending the picture of yourself - Its nice to see your sweet, brown face after all you have done for me. I also like your bow tie. It makes you look like a little present, just for me.

I am very relieved to see you have caught the SCAMMERS. I should have known that Mr. Patrick Mike was involved. Patrick Mike. PATRICK MIKE! He has been an enemy of mine for years. There was this one time when i was asleep, he drew a penis on my face with a marker. It was very embarrassing, because it made people think that I like penises much more than I actually do. I hate Patrick Mike so much! I would like to make a gun - but instead of bullets, it fires out angry scorpions- and the I would shoot angry scorpions at him for exactly 7 minutes. They would sting him on his butt! HIS BUTT! Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Now to our business: I have indeed been scammed before with email. I think I enjoy replying to emails too much. In fact, I enjoy it this much.... I'm stretching my arms out really wide.

Given the problems I have had before - can you reassure me that this is not another scam? I have been a victim several times already - and although what you have told me sounds very believable, and not like a scam at all (for seriously), I want to be extra careful this time.

Before I give you my personal information details, I have a few other questions as well. Can you please tell me more about the three documents I will need to secure before the transfer of this funds? The letter of administration, high court injunction, and order to release - I do not currently have these. Please advice me as soon as possible,

May your goatee be made with tiny hairs of justice,
Dantavious Bellows




No comments:

Post a Comment