Tuesday, January 15, 2013

RE: AGREEMENT DOCUMENT (part 2)



From: zcheng3@w.cn
Subject: AGREEMENT DOCUMENT‏‏‏‏
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 15:24:57 +0100
Hello Friend,
 
I will like you to read this email carefully and reply me so that I Will be sure of whom I am dealing with before we start this transaction. 
 
Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction despite me intruding on your privacy wi thout prior notice, I am deeply sorry for that, I will want you to check the link below for you to know more about the death of Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri : 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4249007.stm
 
As you already know this funds is a huge amount of money deposited in my bank here Fubon Bank, Hong Kong by late Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri who did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit before he died, all I require from you is to stand as the next of kin to this funds so that we can transfer it out of my bank with your help and my attorney will prepare all legal document to make it 100% risk free, which I will be responsible for the funding of this documents.
 
Firstly, I will want to know the type of occupation that you do and how old you are. You should note that this project is highly capital intensive. This is why I have to be very careful. I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

I am now in contact with a foreign online bank. I now intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transfer to your account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from the imprudence of my bank. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me.
 
This is where I need your honest cooperation. As result of this, you will have to open an account in the corresponding bank. I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this bank; it will be issued in your name. This will make you the bonafide owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Please note that 40% of the total funds of $40.5 million usd is yours, while the remain ing 60% will be for me, I will also require that you help me in investing some part of mine percentage in your country economy.
 
I have attached to this mail, copy of legal documents which you are to complete, sign, scan and send as attachment back to me immediately via E-mail, upon the receipt of the signed documents, the Attorney shall prepare the application for funds release also for you to sign, so that he can officially tendered it on our behalf, so that the application will be look into and before the funds can be endorse for transfer. I hope you will understand why I need all these. The money in question is reasonable and I want to ensure that I know you well before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project.
 
Ensure that you keep this project confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, Because of the confidential nature of this transaction and my occupation. 
 
Please reply soonest.
Regards
Zhang Cheng



Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 5:17 PM
To: zhang.cheng@w.cn
Subject: RE: AGREEMENT DOCUMENT‏‏‏‏


Hello friend,

I can't tell you how excited I am to see your reply... Now I will tell you: very excited.

You asked to learn more about me - and I am flattered. My name is Doug. I used to work for an evil robot named Work-tron, but now I have quit because I have 40 million dollars. Now he works for me. When he found out, he said "beep, beep, beep" and his eyes flashed and stuff. He's super robo-jealous. Humans!

I saw you sent me an article about the death of Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri - but I also did some of my own research, and found out that he secretly has a brother: Jeff Khazal Al Basri. He could threaten all of our plans of being rich. Obviously we must kidnap him to keep him from trying to claim out money. I have already obtained disguises. I will be a sexy cowboy, you will be a chinese man who's friends with a sexy cowboy (...I actually could only afford one costume). That way, when we kidnap him, he won't recognize us. And we're going to kidnap the hell out of him. Then, we'll hit him on the head with our fists and legs and elbows until he forgets things. Then we'll tell him his name is Tony and he repairs cars. He will certainly believe us because we pummeled him with our fists. Your tiny powerful hands will come in handy.

Once we have that taken care of, we should throw a big party to celebrate how rich we are. I will by an enormous fish tank and put a shark in it. I will pretend I'm going to push one of the sexy ladies at the party into the shark tank, but then at the last second I won't, and then she'll be grateful that I didn't shark-murder her and make out with me. She might make out with you too - or maybe she'll have a hot friend who is into Asian guys. It's too early to tell.

I have attached the necessary documents. It is also the party invitation.

May your travels be as smooth as the warm buttocks of a human baby,

Fondest wishes,
Dougla$ "Dolla Bills" Bellows

 

No comments:

Post a Comment