Friday, January 11, 2013

RE: Kara is Intrigued by you



From: Kara@onlyhotdates.com
Subject: Kara is intrigued by you
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:12:31 -0500
Kara would like to meet

Subject - No strings

"Hi, was browsing profiles and saw you we were in the same town.
Take a look at mine and let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee or something."




Sent: Friday, August 19, 2011 12:03 PM
To: kara@onlyhotdates.com
Subject: RE: Kara is intrigued by you


Dearest Kara,

I'm not surprised you were intrigued by me. We have a lot in common - we are in the same town, we both use the internet... I guess that's about it. Do you enjoy grilled cheese sandwiches? If so, that's a third thing.

I haven't looked at your profile yet, but I already feel our chemistry. Plus, I picture you as being Asian - and Asian chicks are usually hot.

We should definitely meet up - but instead of coffee, we should meet at a pet store. When we're there, you can try to guess my favorite animal. We can also pet animals. Have you ever pet a chinchilla before? I have.... impressed? They're really soft. Maybe I'll buy you one. You should probably bring your Hello Kitty backpack, just in case.

On our second date, I will touch your boobs.

On our third date, you can come over to my apartment. I will wear really tight pants, and you will probably become aroused. Try not to think about it too much now, because I don't want you to get overly excited.

To warn you, I live on the 8th floor. You will have to go up several flocks of stairs. Yes, I don't use the term flights of stairs - it's confusing to me. I feel like a "flight" doesn't really convey that it's a group of stairs.... so anyway, once you've climbed the herd of stairs, my apartment is the third one on the left. The one with the "no fat chicks" door mat. My door mat is serious, so if you are fat, please do not stand on it. Also, you should get skinny, because skinny women are hotter than fat women. It's science....

Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. Meet me at the pet store in our town tomorrow night at 4:45pm. That's when the gerbils are most active.

I will be the man in the "Don't go there" t-shirt (If you want, you can still "go there"... It's just a shirt).

Sexfully yours,
D-Licious

No comments:

Post a Comment