Wednesday, January 16, 2013

RE: I want to inform that your $10.5 US Dollars Contract/Inheritance Fund... (part 1)



Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 12:14:47 +0200
From: olfia1@virgilio.it
 


I want to inform that your $10.5 US Dollars Contract/Inheritance Fund has been retrieved back by the means of the International Monetary Fund Organization (IMF) and has given the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) go ahead order to transfer the fund to your Bank Account, Get back to me for more details E-mail: mr.jamesobi2004@yahoo.com, Mr. James Obi.





Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 11:25 AM
To: mr.jamesobi2004@yahoo.com
Subject: RE: I want to inform that your $10.5 US Dollars Contract/Inheritance Fund has been retrieved back by the means of the International Monetary Fund Organization (IMF) and has given the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) go ahead order to transfer the fund to yo


Mr. Obi,

I read your note with great interest. When I saw the number of dollars I would receive - 10.5 - I almost fainted. After I almost fainted, I fainted...

I awoke several hours later, having had dreams of me and my 10.5 us dollars. Me and the ten dollars were slow dancing together... the 0.5 dollars was watching.... it made me uncomfortable.

When I finally regained consciousness, I could hardly believe my good fortune. I was so excited, I grabbed my young son (his name is Nicknak) and gave him a celebratory spanking. He cried. I cried too - but mine were tears of joy.
 I have many plans of what to do with my 10.5 us dollars. First I will buy pencils so I can write about this wonderful moment in my life. Then I will buy buy paper to draw pictures of my joyful feelings. After that, I will probably buy some graham crackers and then I will be almost out of money. I will not share with Nicknak. He did not win over ten dollars.

Please send me more details as soon as you can. I'm super serious.

Every time the wind blows, I will hear it whisper your name: whoosh...James Obi...whoosh.

Bling bling,
Dougasaurus
 

No comments:

Post a Comment