Sunday, January 20, 2013

RE: Greetings!



> From: saulh@economia.unam.mx
> Subject: Greetings!
> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 12:44:32 -0500
> To:
>
> Greetings!
> I am Dr Ahmed Suleiman a staff of the Chevron Oil Company 2011 Grant
> Donation ,This email is to notify you that your email address as been
> selected by the Board of trustees as one of the final recipients of this
> year Chevron Oil Company 2011 promotion cash grant donation to celebrate
> the 31th anniversary celebration.We are giving out the donation of
> {$850,000.00} USD to 12 lucky recipients as this year promotion in support
> from the W.H.O, UN, and the EU in-accordance with the enabling act of
> parliament.
> Fill out below information and contact the Chevron Oil Company promotion
> Department payment center in West Africa via email contact below:
>
> 1.Full Name:
> 2.Sex:
> 3.Complete Address:
> 4.Telephone Number:
> 5.Occupation:
>
> Contact Person:Dr Ahmed Suleiman
> E-mail: dr.ahmed.suleiman@live.com
>
> Your Faithfully
> Dr Ahmed Suleiman.




Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:51 PM
To: dr.ahmed.suleiman@live.com
Subject: RE: Greetings!

SULEIMAN!

Thank for randomly selecting my email address. The Chevron Oil Company is dripping with genorcity, like a freshly picked peach. If you were an actual peach, I wouldn't eat you - because you're giving me 850 thousand dollars.

I have carefully reviewed the Enabling Act of Parliament. Everything looks to be in order - I'm sure this offer is not fake at all. My friends have told me that your offer is not real. At first I thought they might be correct.... but now I think they're just jealous. I'm going to make new friends. Sexy lady friends.... skin sword!

1. Deeee Bellows III  (the extra e's are for energy, excitement, and d-edication)
2. I am Man
3. 1245 Main St., Apartment 4 (just look for the ladies)
4. 877-299-84K1 - work phone
5. Unemployed part time.

Lastly Dr. Suleiman, I have a rash that is concerning me that I would like you to take a look at. It's very itchy, and it smells like freshly baked cinnamon rolls. I can't tell if I should be concerned, or if I just sat on some cinnamon rolls recently. Your expertise will come in handy.

Please get back to me as soon as possible so I know your proposal is not a joke. I am a serious man. I have attached an image to illustrate how serious I am.

I will wait for your reply with the passion of an old man waiting for a sandwich in a deli,

Sincerely,
Dee




No comments:

Post a Comment