Tuesday, January 15, 2013

RE: AGREEMENT DOCUMENT (part 1)



> From: info@fbbhk.com
> Subject: Please read its very urgent
> Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 13:16:43 +0100
>
> Hello Friend,
>
> I am Mr Zhang Cheng a transfer supervisor on investment in
> Fubon Bank, Hong Kong. I have a business suggestion for you.
>
> In late 2004 our customer Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri who was a
> journalist with al hurra channels and also business man made a numbered
> cash lodgement for 12 months, with a value of Forty million Five
> Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch.
>
> We have sent him several letters and emails before and after
> the maturity.We later find out that the journalist and his three years old only son
> had been killed during the war as they left their house in Basra.
>
> On investigation it was revealed that Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri did
> not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper
> work of his bank deposit. And he also confided in me the last time he was
> at my office that no one except me knew of his lodgement in my bank. So
> Forty Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still
> lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it.
>
> What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the
> expiration of nine years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong
> Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.
>
> Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a
> foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Abdul Hussein Khazal Al Basri so
> that you will be able to receive his funds.
>
> Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning
> this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank
> account we shall share in the ratio of 60% for me, 40% for you.
>
> If interested send your response to my personal email address: zcheng3@w.cn
>
> Regards,
> Zhang Cheng




To: zcheng3@w.cn
Subject: RE: Please read its very urgent
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:59:18 -0400

Greetings Mr. Zhang Cheng,

Thank you for sending you business suggestion. It is certainly a lot for me to think about.

I was very sad to heat about Mr. Al Basri and his three year old son being killed during the war. I've always told people that if I was in a war, I would never want to die in that war.

I have gathered from your email that as a foreigner, I will be able to help you collect the forty million dollars. It would be a waste if it went completely unclaimed. With your plan, we can become business friends.

It is also good timing for your plan, because a recently have purchased a new dog, and he eats a lot of food - but he also eats things that are not food - like my sofa, and slippers, my tv remote, and my collection of troll dolls. It will be for me to have this money so I can afford to replace these items.

Please contact me as soon as possible about what I can do next. I am filled with the excitement of a small excited dog - except even more excitement than that.

Sincerely,
Mr. Dee Bellows

No comments:

Post a Comment