Friday, February 1, 2013

RE: Proposal



From: MesserC@walton.k12.fl.us
To: MesserC@walton.k12.fl.us
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2011 11:41:00 -0500
Subject: RE: proposal
NAME: jon burns CONTACT EMAIL: joburnss@e-mail.ua
Dear Friend,
I write to you as a matter of uttermost urgency in respect of a business transaction which I trust will be of interest to you.It pertains certain accounts which in the wake of the september 11 attacks were "MARKED" by the Counter-terrorism unit of the FBI, these accounts are belonging to key arab businessmen and influential players in the mid-east,these accounts have been a subject of investigation and has since been  cleared by the FBI and I have been entrusted with the duty of returning these account to the rightful owners but unfortunately a lot of these people are no where to be found.
 If interested, my proposal is for you to be the sole beneficiary of these funds which is running into $16,000,000 USD.This partnership is to be on 50%-50% basis. Get back to me immediately with your details on this email (joburnss@e-mail.ua) if you are interested.

 Yours faithfully, Your Partner



Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 1:29 PM
To: joburnss@e-mail.ua
Subject: RE: proposal


Dear friend. I am your friend.

I am intrigued by your proposal, and I am interested. I know you are unable to say it in your email - but you need me to "eliminate" the owners of the MARKED accounts. I accept this mission, however I will need several things from you prior to beginning this task.

First of all, a hearty meal of meat and waffles. I can't be assassination-ing on an empty stomach. That would be stupid. Also, the depth and complexity of the waffles often reminds me of the complexity of human life. It brings me a sense of focus, like a fat human child staring through the window of a candy store.

Next I will need sneakers.... for sneaking.

Finally, I would like a billowy robe - or perhaps a kimono. When I'm done murdering terrorists, I like to relax. I have attached an illustration to help you provide a garment that meets my needs. Having something that is loose and flowing helps me achieve this state of relaxation, and also helps cool my loins - which allows me to plant my seed in many, many women.

Please provide me with additional information as soon as possible, so I can begin. Then I'll get rich and buy many horses, and sofas and boxes of cereal and stuff.

May you be blessed with the courage of the mountain, and the courage of the river, and the courage of the jellyfish. Also, the courage of a magical volcano filled with hot courage.

Yours faithfully, Doug Doug Doug.




No comments:

Post a Comment