Monday, February 4, 2013

RE: Business Invitation



> From: info@support.com
> Subject: Business Invitation
> Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:22:44 -0400
>
> Mr.; Patrick Mutemba
> Tel: + 44 703 174 4929
> E-mail: yuen.mor@att.net
>
>
> Business Invitation
> Greetings,
>
>
> I know you will be surprise to read from me, but please consider this letter as a request for a business and investment inquiry. I am Mr. Patrick Mutemba, from the Democratic Republic of Congo. I found your contact through my search but honestly I don't know you, I need a reliable company or individual who can assist me in the problem my family and I have.
>
> I am soliciting for your assistance to transfer the sum of (?7.8M) (Seven Million Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling only) to your country for our mutual benefits. My father made this money from Diamond deals; during his time as one of the Directors in Kampangala diamond mine in Congo. However, he lodged the fund in a Private Security company in United Kingdom as the deals he did where concluded in the United Kingdom. My father died few months ago after a brief illness but before his death, he told me about the money and also gave me all the documents that will enable me retrieve the money from the Security Company.
>
>
> My late father cautioned me not to invest the fund in Africa and urged me to find investors in Europe or America, I have since contacted the Security Company with the documents and they confirmed everything in my favor and they are ready to release the consignment to me upon my request. Recently I viewed your country's investment opportunities and it is indeed a wonderful place to invest that is why I decided to write and solicit for your assistance to help us in investing the fund in your country.
>
>
> As the first Son of the family, I am saddled with the responsibility of moving this money as directed by my late father. The idea of involving you in this business is for you to assist us in receiving this fund there for investment purposes. Please feel free to contact me through the above contact details if you are interested, I will inform you the whole Procedure mapped out for the successful conclusion of this transaction, if you will liaise with me to achieve this desirable objective; my family and I have agreed to give you 30% of total amount for your assistance and the remaining 70% will be for my family investments in your country at the conclusion of the transaction. Please treat this matter with utmost urgency and the confidentiality it deserves.
>
>
>
> contact me immediately with this email, yuen.mor@att.net
>
>
> Waiting for your immediate response
> Yours truly,
> Mr. Patrick Mutemba.
> (For and on behalf of the Mutemba’s family)
 



Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 11:17 AM
To: yuen.mor@att.net
Subject: RE: Business Invitation

MUTEMBA!

When I read your email, I was definitely a surprise. I am sorry it has taken so long for me to reply - I have be away from home. I was traveling the country in an ice cream truck, handing out puppies to sad children.

I am very interested in investing your money. I know of a company that makes edible mittens - it would certainly be a delicious idea to invest money with them. And when I say delicious, I mean lucrative. We will certainly make much money with this and other investments

I will be very happy when out business transactions have been completed, because right now I am very poor. My clothing is dirty an tattered. When I move through the streets, the holes in my shirt allows strangers to see my nipples. I quickly turn from them, but it is too late. They know my nipples.

Soon I will have new clothing, and I shall dance.

Please reply back to me with the swiftness of the antelope,

Derrick Bellows



No comments:

Post a Comment