Thursday, February 7, 2013

Linda Bruno - Part 2



 From: linda_bruno007@hotmail.com
Subject: From Linda bruno
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 17:59:10 +0000

Dear Bellow,
 
I am happy to receive your response and I hope you are doing well and things are going well for you? I would like to come over to your country. Because mine is very hot. Please I really need your help, the pain is unbearable, I live in a refugee camp here in Burkina Faso, as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

Now, I have no family to go to all my relatives ran away during the war, the only person I have now is Rev. Fr. And he has been like a father to me since I came here but I do not live with him, I live with other girls in this camp since in this camp, there are three buildings, a building for the men, the other is for women and the third building is for young children. All are victims of war circumstances in different countries. Life here in the refugee camp is very difficult, but I ask you to leave here and help me.
 
My late father, Dr. Edward Bruno, was the personal adviser to the former head of state in my country before the rebels attacked our house one morning killing my mother and we have to move immediately to Abidjan. Because I have survived as a refugee here I have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because of my refugee status. I have the intention to continue my education in your country, because only attended my first year at university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
 
I have the statement of my late father's account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe, he used my name as the family, because I am the only survivor of the family, the amount involved is ($ 4,900,000).
 
Please, this is a legitimate money and the bank is also aware that I am the next of kin to the account because I have sent the document I picked up a file of my father, and confirmed and advised me to find someone I help facilitate the transfer, and I'm still in the camp.
 
Therefore, I would like to help me make this transfer as soon as you reach the bottom of your account that you send me some money to get my travel documents and tickets to come your way. I kept this matter secret because I want people here to find it. The only person who knows very little about this subject is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.
 
Please, I hid this problem alone and not to reveal the political background of my family to anyone around you, because we want people to see me in the race when it comes to live at home. I'll be on his knees in the name of God, not to disclose this secret to anybody till I come to your country after the money had been successfully transferred to your bank account in my name.
 
I live in a country at peace, where there is war or trouble. I have peace of mind and think about the future I hope good. This money is my only hope of survival in the future and I promise to bring happiness and joy in your home.
 
Remember, I give all this information due to the trust deposed. Please, if you are ready to help me, let me know what you get with the bank for you to contact them.
 
Please do not take offense to the request for personal data;
 
your full name:
your country of origin
full home / office
your phone number
 
hope to hear from you soon.
 
Thanks and regards
Miss Linda Bruno 




My sweet Linda,

I am Vander. I am doing well. I am living in America, where there is air conditioning to keep us cool and comfortable. You are from a poor area, so you might not be familiar with air conditioning, so i will describe it to you. Its basically a magic cube shaped robot that breathes cool air inside of buildings. Its pretty neat.

I know you are in danger, but I am glad you at least have Reverand Fr to take care of you. Fr is an unusual last name - is that Dutch? In any case, soon you can come here to America and stay with me since you are an attractive young woman. I would appreciate if you sent me more images of yourself. I will think of them as I make love to myself. I will keep this situation secret.

In order to help us get this money, here is the information you requested:

Name: Dr. Bellow Bellows
Country: America, United States of
Address: 7120 Underpants Blvd., Flapjack KS. 80085
Phone number: 877-292-0010 (if the person who answers tells you I am not there - do not believe them, they are filled with lies like a hot pocket is filled with burning cheese)

Just as you are trusting me, I am now trusting you with my personal information... plus, I told you about making love to myself, which is embarrassing. We now have a secret bond that can never be broken, unless you are mean to me or something.

May you find your peace, and be peaceful like a piece of Reese's pieces.

Kindest regards,
Bellow

No comments:

Post a Comment