Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Linda Bruno - Part 5



From: linda_bruno007@hotmail.com
Subject: Contact Madam. Heart Alien Heskey via email: heartheskey@accountant.com
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 11:53:39 +0000
More greeting to you my dearest one, I pray to God almighty to liberate me from this camp and also to retrieve my inheritance and I know that God will answer my prayer soonest, I know very well that you will not betray when this fund finally come into your custody, I need this fund to proceed my education and also to invest on a good business.

I also need to help those here in the camp because many who are here are orphans disable ones, only the church are taking care of them and at time, individual also come for AID visiting. Please, I also need to know all about you if you like to help me.

Here below is the contact information of the United Kingdom bank where my late father deposited this fund before his sudden death.

ALLIANCE & LEICESTER BANK PLC. UK
(PART OF THE SANTANDER GROUP)
Address: Bridle Road Bootle Merseyside L30 4GB
Contact Madam. Heart Alien Heskey via email: heartheskey@accountant.com
Telephone: +44-7011-1828-81 Fax: +44-2087-1137-65

Information about the deposit code is as follows.

Name of depositor: Chief Dr.Edward Kenneth Bruno,
Nationality:  Monrovia Liberia
Deposit Account Number: 3014-3280-1012
Next of kin: Miss. Linda Akua Bruno.
Amount Deposited: 4.9 Million USD.

I don't have any brother, sister or relatives whom I can run for help.  The person I have now is Rev. Frank God luck who is the pastor of the (Christ Mission Chapel).

I met him yesterday night and review everything to him and he has assured me that he will assist to contact you.

This Morning, I have personal informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my Behalf due to my immigrant status and the laws of this country.  You will have 10% of the total money for helping me in this regards and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice. I will also continue my education on your care.

I will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the Possibilities of assisting me to transfer my (Four Million Nine  Hundred Thousand Dollars) deposited by my late father of which I am the close relative to claim the fund.

Please my dear, I want you to contact the Reverend because I want him to be aware and know every thing we are doing towards this transfer because he has been like a father to me and he has assured me that he will assist me in praying and fasting until my aim is achieved, he also made a revelation chapter in the holy book of psalms, am reading and praying daily for God to Grant my aim. This is the email address of Reverend Frank Good luck; reverendfrankgoodluck@priest.com

Many thanks and best regards
Miss. Linda Bruno. 



My sweetest Linda,

I have tried contacting reverend Frank - but he has not contacted me back. I am concerned that he may have been attacked by vampires. Or his internet connection is down. Please find him and make sure he is ok. I need him to advice me.

I have emailed the bank - and they have been asking me for information I do not have. They are asking me for the power of attorney, the death certificate, and a certificate of deposit issued to your father. These are required for us to attain your fathers fund.

Also, the have referred to you as Sophia instead of Linda... this has made me confused. I am filled with confusion like a fat child is filled with peanut butter sandwiches.

I am now somewhat frightened, but I must move forward with these plans in order to get us all the money. I will be brave for you my sweet Linda, but I need help. I will get myself into the fetal position and await your reply.

Write back soon my sweet. My eyeballs long to see your words on my computer screen,

Dr. Bellow Bel Bellows
(you can call me BellyBells for short)

No comments:

Post a Comment