Sunday, August 5, 2012

RE: Terrible Vacation............


From: Jonathan Lung [mailto:jonathanlung@sbclkglobal.net]
To: Doug Bellows
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 7:50 AM
Subject: Terrible Vacation.................Jonathan Lung

Hi,

  Just writing to let you know our trip to London, England has been a mess. We were having a great time until last night when we got mugged and lost all my cash,credit card cell phone.It has been a scary experience, I was hit at the back of my neck with a club. Anyway,I'm still alive and that's what's important. I'm financially strapped right now and need your help, i need you to loan me some money, I'll refund it to you as soon as we arrive home.Write me back so i can tell you how to get it to me.

Jonathan Lung
 



Sent: Friday, June 10, 2011 9:38 AM
To: jonathanlung@sbclkglobal.net
Subject: RE: Terrible Vacation.................Jonathan Lung

Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing your tragic tale - it was a good move to contact a complete stranger rather than police, friends or family. I'm really glad you're still alive. Mainly because if you had emailed me as a ghost, I would have been terrified. I have always been very afraid of ghosts. One time I even thought I was a ghost... I found out several weeks later that I just had mono.

I am happy to tell you that I am actually a Hollywood movie producer - and I would like to make a movie about your experience. After all, your story has everything: England, mugging, and people getting hit in the neck. To spice it up, instead of England it would be set in the center of the earth, and you will get mugged by glowing lava-people. It will be called "Johnny Lung and the Magma Man Mugging." It will be like a combination of X-Men, Fraggle Rock, and a dream I had about a crazy world where horses ride people.

Please give me your personal information, and I will send you two plane tickets to Los Angeles. I'm thinking you could be the star of the film. Your email made you sound ruggedly handsome. If it turns out you're ugly, I will mock you - then hit you with a club in the neck and take all of your belongings. If you're good looking, I will buy you ice cream. Do you prefer soft serve? If not, I will hit you with a club in the neck and take all of your belongings.

In the meantime, we should probably tell the police. I have already created a line-up of potential suspects that I have attached to the email.

I can't wait to hear back from you. You're my new best friend... possibly more if things go well.

XOXO,

Douglas Bellows
Hollywood Producer/ Exotic Reptile Handler



No comments:

Post a Comment