Tuesday, August 7, 2012

RE: In urgent need of your assistance

Subject: In urgent need of your assistance
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:01:41 +1000
From: jenny-ann.toribio@sydneu.
auTo:

I am Mrs. Mary Abery, a devoted Christian. I am in the process of setting up a charity foundation but due to my health condition I would need somebody to help me finish it. Please reply to my Private email address: abery_m@rogers.com for more details.

Remain Blessed
Mrs. Mary Abery
  


Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:44 PM
To: abery_m@rogers.com
Subject: re: In urgent need of your assistance

Mrs. Abery,

I would love to help you set up a charity. I have an idea  about what kind of charity we could make.

First of all, I am tired of seeing homeless people around. I think we should try to solve this problem. It seems like it would be hard to actually give them all homes - so I think we could "eliminate" the homeless in another way. We could kill all of them - and turn them into a high-protein stew of some kind. We could use the stew to feed any remaining homeless people that we we're unable to catch - or perhaps sell it as a high end dog food.

I know what you're thinking - how will we round up all the homeless? We can rent a bus, and we'll put a pile of quarters and booze - and if it's the Christmas season, candy canes - inside it. When the hobos hear it rattling down the street, and smell the sweet, sweet liquor inside, they will immediately get on board. I know it will be costly to make a large pile of quarters, but we can put quarters on top, and then nickels underneath. They won't catch on, because they are too tired from being homeless.

I will construct a giant machine to convert the hobo meat into a stew, so you don't have to worry about it.  It will be made mostly of legos.

I know its a bold plan - so if you have any better suggestions, let me know. I will go to the laundromat and start converting my money into quarters now to save time for later.

Please stay healthy long enough for the sweet smell of hobo meat to fill your nostrils,

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment