Sunday, July 29, 2012

RE: Hi

From: zhangsharin [mailto:sharinzhang2009@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:57 PM
Subject: Hi


Hellooooo!

ISstill can't believe that!!! i made1like $43 usingBGoo0ogle :)))fhahahaha they really sent me the check today evening
that is the small amount but i had to work for like 2 hours & then i stopped... did not know they would really send me the money so fast :p

who says its a recession time period & no jobs lol ??? im making $$$ sitting home now ;p...

its so awesome!!! you can grab more info here.



From: Doug Bellows
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:47 AM
To: 'sharinzhang2009@hotmail.com'
Subject: RE: Hi

Wait - did you say 43 dollars? That's almost 50 dollars! I used to say its a recession time, but I won't do that anymore. Sometime I would say to another human "its a recession time" - and they would reply "I agree." Now if that happens, I will fill their mouth will shiny nickels, and we will both rejoice.

I can't believe I'm living in a world where people are sending out 43 dollar checks to people... for only two hours of work. When I first received this email, I thought I must be dreaming - so I looked to see what pajamas I was wearing. If I had been dreaming, my pajamas would probably made of fine animal pelts, with numerous tassels and beads... I would look like an angel. Instead, I was wearing regular pajamas - so I was filled with joy... also, shame because of my simple pajamas... but mostly joy because of the 43 dollars that I would soon enjoy.

Given this opportunity, I have already called my boss and informed him of my new career. He said "what are you going to do now?", and my response was "After I have intimate relations with your wife, I will use the g0oo0gle... i will get 43 dollars" - then I made a "cha-ching" sound, to indicate my impending wealth. I recorded this conversation - I will send you an mp3 file later.

Please give me the details of this exciting money making offer. I am an expert at using the Goooo0gle. Sometime, when we are having fun at the dancing clubs, my friends will call me "Goo0gle" as a nickname. This makes me angry, because I prefer to be referred to as "The Golden Hawk"... with my 43 dollars, I will obtain new friends. Many of them will be attractive women, who I will let hold my 43 dollars sometimes. I may just makes photocopies of the money for them to hold. This will fool them, because they will be attractive and not smart.

Please send me the awesome details as soon as you can,

I love you,

Professor Douglas Bellows
University of America



No comments:

Post a Comment