Sunday, July 29, 2012

RE: Director Request

> CC:
> From: martineze@okeysiteone.info
> Subject: DIRECTOR REQUEST
> Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:17:01 -0700
>
> FROM: FINBANK PLC
> LAGOS - NIGERIA
>
> WE HAVE BEEN MANDATED BY THE PRESIDENCY OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA TO PAY ALL OUTSTANDING DEBTS TO CONTRACTORS ON BEHALF OF THE GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKS THAT HAD THE MANDATE TO PAY FOREIGN CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST. THIS BECAME NECESSARY BECAUSE OF AMBIGUITIES THAT AROSE IN THE HANDLING OF PAYMENTS TO CONTRACTORS IN THE PAST.
>
> NOTE THAT YOUR TOTAL FUND WILL BE PAID TO YOU BY ATM CARD. YOUR ATM CARD FOR YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT VALUE OF $3.8M (THREE MILLION, EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) IS READY AND WILL BE SHIPPED TO YOU BY SPECIAL SHIPMENT. NOTE THAT WE HAVE A STANDARD WORKING AGREEMENT WITH AN INTERNATIONAL COURIER COMPANY TO DELIVER OUR ATM CARDS TO OUR CLIENTS ALL OVER THE WORLD.
>
> TREAT AS URGENT. ALSO, PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR FULL ADDRESS FOR EASY DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON TELEPHONE NUMBER: 2347037859104 AND EMAIL: operationsdepartmentfinintservic@yahoo.cn
> THANK YOU.
>
> MRS. SUZANNE IROCHE
> MANAGING DIRECTOR,
> FINBANK


 Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 9:17 AM
To: martineze@okeysiteone.info
Subject: RE: DIRECTOR REQUEST

Dear Mrs. Iroche,

I'm really looking forward to receiving my 3.8 million dollars. When I add that to my current net worth - I will be worth slightly more than 3.8 million dollars. This should finally help me get my rap career off the ground. I'm thinking of making a music video where I ride a jet-ski, then turn into a dolphin, then I jump over a bear that is swimming in the ocean, then I make love to a girl dolphin, then I spray grey goose out of my blow hole, then I fly (through the air) into a ferrari, then I drive for a while, then I drive home to see my human wife and half- dolphin children, then I notice that my childs dorsal fin is serrated, which obviously means that they are actually half-porpoise children. Realizing that my wife had cheated on me with a porpoise, I shoot a poisonous dart out of my blowhole, and she dies. Then some hoes come over. Its a metaphor for the public transit system in america.

 I used to be called "Li'l Snuggles." Thanks to my improved self-esteem, I'm thinking of making the change to "Poppa Snuggles." I briefly contemplated calling myself "The Sexual Hurricane" - but I felt it sounded a little too rapist-ish.  Let me know what you think.

Please send my ATM card as soon as possible. Below is my address:

America

I think the post office can take it from there.

I probably need to get it soon - I have already spent 2 million dollars. I just bought John Stamos' house on eBay. If he doesn't receive the money soon, he will give me negative feedback. He will also break my thumbs. . I need my thumbs for grasping things (pens, bananas, water bottles, small birds, etc.). I also enjoy giving thumbs up to people.... I'm giving you a thumbs up right now. I'm aiming directly at Nigeria. Given the speed a thumbs-up travels, you should be feeling it sometime tomorrow afternoon. If you're in southern Nigeria, you might not get it. I was aiming a little bit north.

Lastly, I'm going to be having a party this weekend. I just graduated with a degree in advanced bird studies. I don't like birds - but please don't tell my parents at my graduation party. Its going to be saturday night around 7. Please bring a dessert. Please note: I do not consider ice-cream cake to be cake - keep this in mind as you make your dessert choice. Also, bring my 3.8 million dollars - it will make me rich... that will show those birds.

See you Saturday,

Doug Bellows
Junior Bird Studyologist
BirdCo Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment