Thursday, April 4, 2013

RE: It is me again!



> Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 20:16:48 +0200
> From: bella@aol.com
> To:
> Subject: It is me again!
>
> Good morning Dear,
>
> I am Bella Andrea, a 16 years old daughter to late Mr.Andrea Schranner a
> German who worked at Mount Resource Ltd. A geologist by profession who
> died since the "year 2000" along with my younger ones Katharina,Maximilian
> and my mother Mrs.Maria Andrea.
>
> I came across your contact when i was reading through The Caravan
> Mingles Magazine which is all about Politics,Culture & Fashions..
>
> I have contacted you about a very profitable business in involving the
> the sum of 970,000.00 Euros.I will give you more details as soon as you
> respond back to me.what-ever your decision, I will await your prompt
> response.
>
> Best Regards,
> Bella Andrea




 My dearest Bella,

I see you read the article about me in The Caravan Mingles Magazine. I am very important in culture and fashion, because I make the finest pancakes in all of America - and then I make them into fashionable ladies hats.

I am most distraught to hear the news of your father who died since the "year 2000." I'm "very sorry" that he passed away, and feel "terrible" for your family. Especially your mother, who must be very lonely. Has she taken on a gentleman lover since your father has passed? How attractive would you say she is? If needed, I can provide a "shoulder" for her to "lean" on...

Now, on to our profitable business together. I would be most interested in the 970,000 Euros. Please provide me with details as soon as possible, along with a recent photo of your mother.

I wish you smooth travels and two scoops of raisins as you proceed,

Sincerely,
Dietrich Bellows


 

No comments:

Post a Comment